Arrigo Lora-Totino (Torino, Italia, 1928) is a poet, a performer, a writer, an artist and a publisher. Both a major pioneer in European concrete and sound poetry and a key figure in Italian experimental poetry. Author of numerous essays on visual and sound poetry, Totino was a man of extreme inventiveness. He has developed the Idrornegafono, a rotating horn allowing a projection of the speaker's voice in a 360 degree circle; or the hydromegaphone used in a series of Liquid poems in which the voice is sounded through water.
- 1983 - Edizioni Di Polipoesia Numero 1 [with Henri Chopin] - 192 Kbps
- 2001 - Fonemi - 192 Kbps
- 2004 - ALT, La voix dynamisée - 256 Kbps
See also compilations with Arrigo's participation:
- 1989 - Futura: Poesia Sonora - 80-192 Kbps
- 2001 - Poesia Sonora - 192 Kbps
- 2006 - Text-Sound Compositions: A Stockholm Festival - 192 Kbps
Ask for download links in comments.